This page shows some publications and conference papers that relate to the topic of the research project, but were published before the project commenced.
- Conzelmann, Thomas (2011): ‘Reporting and Peer Review in the Implementation of International Rules: What Role for Civil Society?’; in: B. Reinalda (ed.): The Ashgate Research Companion to Non-State Actors; Aldershot: Ashgate; pp. 319-331.
- Conzelmann, Thomas (2008): ‘Beyond the Carrot and the Stick: State Reporting Procedures in the WTO and the OECD’; in: Joachim, Jutta / Reinalda, Bob / Verbeek, Bertjan (Eds.): International Organizations and Policy Implementation; London: Routledge, pp. 35-47.
- Borràs, Susana / Conzelmann, Thomas (2007): Democracy, Legitimacy and Soft Modes of Governance in the EU: The Empirical Turn; Journal of European Integration, 29 (5), 531-548.
Related conference papers
- “Beyond the Carrot and the Stick: The Authority of Peer Reviews in International Public Organizations” (Conference ‘Public Administration in the Multilevel System’, Berlin, 23-24 June 2011).
- “Numbers, Facts, and ‘Objective’ Measures: Peer Reviews and Rankings in International Organizations” (Berlin Forum on Innovation in Governance, Berlin, 19-20 May 2011).
- “The Authority of Peer Reviews in Global Governance: The WTO and the OECD Compared” (International Studies Association Annual Convention; Montreal, 16-19 March 2011).
- “Numbers, Facts, and ‘Objective’ Measures: Peer Reviews and Rankings in International Organizations” (Netherlands Institute of Government Annual Workconference, Maastricht, 26-27 November 2010)
- “Beyond the Carrot and the Stick: What Makes Peer Reviews among States Authoritative Instruments of Global Governance?” (ECPR 7th Pan-European International Relations Conference, Stockholm, 9-11 September 2010).